Blackened Shrimp Tacos
77 Views Posted on: September 27th 2017
- - 1 lb. Jumbo Shrimp peeled and deveined, remove tails if wanted
- - 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- - 2 tbsp.Olive Oil Avocado Salsa
- - Crumbled Feta for topping (optional)
- - 4-6 Flour tortillas for serving
- In a medium-sized bowl add the shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Toss until coated.
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat add olive oil and shrimp. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until no longer pink.
- Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and topping with shrimp. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and serve immediately.
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 (11 oz.) can Yellow corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Red onion, diced 2 Avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, lime juice and cilantro in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a comment
Log in to post comments